Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Concept Statement:

Concept Statement 1:
The Chimney smokes, the sky is low, smoke sweeps across the camp weighing upon is and enveloping us with the odor of burning flesh. At this point there seems to be nothing to live for, but day in and day out my body still seems to keep fighting.

Concept Statement 2:
One day when i was able to get up, i decided to look at myself in the mirror. I had not seen myself since the ghetto. From the depths of the mirror, a corpse was contemplating me.

Concept Statement 3:
Even though the holocaust was a horrific experience that many had to face. Many fought through it. Many fought to tell the story. Many wrote down journals of their experience, and hid them in their pockets, just hoping for the next day, the next ration of bread and soup. Many walk around with number tattooed on their arm. Those are survivors

No comments:

Post a Comment