Saturday, May 1, 2010

Overview of the semester

I think the project that had the most impact on me this semester was the workbook. At the beginning i thought this project was going to be a drag and impossible to finish; considering we got the assignment over spring break and i did not have a mac to work on the assignment. Thankfully we got some extra time and i really got a chance to get into the assignment after all the content was put into the book. This books is something that i will carry everywhere with me and i will always have this book to use as a resource. Sine next year i don't have Andrea as a teacher i am going to be living off this book. I'm really glad that i got a chance to do this assignment. Not only was this project the most inspirational, but it was my favorite project of the semester. I cant say enough how excited i was when it came home and found out that my book came in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment